- Hon. Katrina Chen, MLA for Burnaby-Lougheed & Minister of State for Childcare
- Sonia Furstenau, MLA for Cowichan Valley
- Sarah Potts, Victoria City Councillor
We will have a conversation about the opportunities and challenges that women face in the political world, both running for office and working behind the scenes. And talk about how we can encourage and provide support for women who are thinking about running for office.
Doors open at 6:15 pm
Discussion begins at 6:30 pm
Discussion ends at 7:45 pm
Please RSVP below to reserve your spot.
This event is taking place on the homeland of the Lekwungen-speaking peoples, specifically the Songhees and Esquimalt Nations.
All are welcome to this event including children. If you require an interpreter, childminding, bus tickets (or anything else) please email [email protected] We will do our best to make this experience possible and enjoyable for you!
- Central Middle School is located at 1280 Fort St. Directions and transit information can be accessed through Google Maps.
- We encourage everyone to take public transit, walk or bike to this event.
- There is a parking lot with reserved accessible stalls and street parking.
- There is a bike rack near the front of the building.
Entering the Building
- The entrance to the building is at ground level and it is equipped with automatic front doors.
- All of the rooms have standard door widths that can be accessed by those with mobility aids.
Being in the Space
- Chairs will be set up in lecture format.
- There are single stalled washrooms available, including an accessible washroom with handrails.
We welcome feedback about this event and any other aspects of the campaign. Thank you for helping us improve.
1280 Fort St Victoria, BC V8V 3L2 Canada