Together Victoria is a grassroots, membership-based organization dedicated to making Victoria a more affordable, inclusive, and thriving city. Membership fees are waived for those who are unwaged. If you are waged, please fill out the form here. Membership allows you to participate in AGMs, vote at nomination meetings and participate in the organization's structures.
By proceeding, you agree that you:
1. Wish to become a member of Together Victoria.
2. Are older than 12 years of age.
3. Are not a part of any other municipal electors association in Victoria.
4. Commit to comply with the organization’s bylaws, objectives and principles.
5. Agree to pay membership fees, as applicable.
6. Acknowledge that you are not eligible to vote at Society Meetings until 30 days after you have submitted this form and membership fee.
7. Declare that all the information given is true and complete.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org